… why not create them analog to Swiss political Institutions – we have:
- an Executive branch: the Federal Council, Switzerland’s government, has seven members. Each year, a different member becomes Federal President …
- a Legislative branch: the Parliament: The Federal Assembly is made up of two chambers, the National Council representing the people, and the Council of States, representing the cantons …
- The Sovereign is the people, as they people has the power for the last decision: (see politics of Switzerland: For any change in the constitution, a referendum is mandatory; for any change in a law, a referendum can be requested. Through referenda, citizens may challenge any law voted by federal parliament and through initiatives introduce amendments to the federal constitution, making Switzerland the closest state in the world to a direct democracy).
The Executive branch has three levels:
- the nation with laws and regulations for the national level (federal legislative power is vested in both the government and the two chambers of the Federal Assembly of Switzerland);
- the cantons with laws and regulations for the cantonal level;
- the communes with regulations for the communal level … See also: … what differentiates Swiss history from the European pattern is the outcome. Swiss communities built from the bottom up, growing out of free peasant or urban associations, are in a curious sense bottom-heavy, rather like those dolls which spring up no matter how often the child pushes them over. The weight is at the base. The communities have a deep equilibrium to which, as the point of rest, the social and political order tends to return …
Belonging to above logic, why not create worldwide economic, social and cultural Institutions!
- 1): First we need a Federation which worldwide accepts those nations as members who aggree the democratic elaborated common constitution with its laws and rules (and NOT reproduces the same mistakes as the European Union or the meanwhile democraticly corrupted United States, or any country’s dictatorship). This Federation creates institutions ruling economic, and social, and cultural laws under total transparency … no more hidden plays – with the information technology as the managing tool.
- 2): Regional or/and national unities may have their own sub-substructures;
- 3): Idem on the communal level.
All structures must be transparent, democratic and regularly renewable.
Yes, people has to be re-educated for this, as most humans learned the play of good-bad, hight-low, dominator-dominated … the old feodal mistake most people have received with the mother-milk …
- Swissworld.org: english Homepage; Sitemap; What is Swissness? … // … unity, but not uniformity … ;
- Swiss people;
- Brünig-Napf-Reuss line;
Yes, United Nation’s Human Rights are only valuable for the individual and politic rights. The economic, social and cultural rights are still not signed. Find on our blogs:
- 2005-02-23: day 1 of the op-icescr working group;
- 2005-02-24: day 2 of the op-icescr working group;
- 2005-02-25: day 3 of the op-icescr working group;
- 2005-02-26: day 4 of the op-icescr working group;
- 2005-02-27: day 5 of the op-icescr working group.
- 2005-03-01: day 6 of the op-icescr working group;
- 2005-03-03: day 8 of the op-icescr working group;
- 2005-03-04: day 9 of the op-icescr working group;
- 2005-03-05: day 10 of the op-icescr working group;
- 2005-04-27: CTT Campaigns;
- 2005-05-25: op-icescr – Optional Protocol of the International Convent of Economic, Social and Cultural Rights;
- 2005-08-31: op-icescr, my comments;
- 2005-11-30: op-icescr – February 2006 in GENEVA.