Received by e-mail, From: Rantrad, Date: 11/07/2011.
Rantrad is an organisation that promotes good practice in urban renewal and on the 14th December 2011 we are holding a key seminar of great note to those interested in urban renewal called Failing Cities.
Across the globe, there are a range of urban areas and neighbourhoods that in spite of a range of regeneration initiatives are in a constant spiral of decline and decay this seminar aims to bring together key research in this area.
- Details of the event can be found here.
- To attend as a delegate or be a speaker, the fee is £90 per person plus VAT.
- To register as a delegate or indeed submit a paper, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make the necessary arrangements.
- All attendees and contributors will receive a free copy of the Failing Cities Research report when it is completed in December 2012.
Confirmed attendees/speakers are from:
- The University of Oxford, Department for Continuing Education, http://www.conted.ox.ac.uk/
- Kellogg College, University of Oxford, http://www.kellogg.ox.ac.uk/
- St Mary’s University College, London, http://www.smuc.ac.uk/
- Vauxhall Neighbourhood Council, Liverpool. http://www.vnc.org.uk/
If you would like to have promotional material at the event of to sponsor the event please just email us.