- First my comment: a person I am trusting his say told me, that DSK’s women gate stories will show in the future much worse facts than what we know actually. He said also, that french’s AND IMF’s elites had held these stories down, to have a certified weapon against DSK as soon as they need it. For instance, if really named as french candidate for Presidency, all this behavior would have come out in any way.
- It’s this latest remark what makes me definitively angry in this mess: until an official incrimination, all these elites played their plays at their rules, notwithstanding facts on women’s former sufferings. For me, such men and women, thinking only for their own plays, are no longer worth to represent people in govs or any elitist body, people must no longer show respect for this persons as elites.
- Second remark: I can not understand that french socialists want him as President, while THEY HAD TO KNOW ALREADY about this behavior.
- My comment Updated on May 20, 2011: I have suddenly the idea that our common behavior to elite’s errors, when somehow we let them go on, as if they were about all rules, could this be our collective Stockholm Syndrome???
- Link: Stockholm Syndrome on en.wikipedia, and on fr. wikipedia.
Dominique Strauss-Kahn maid lives in apartment block for HIV sufferers, published on The Telegraph, May 19, 2011.
The hotel chambermaid who alleges she was sexually attacked by Dominique Strauss-Kahn lives in an apartment block used exclusively for people with HIV or Aids, it emerged on Wednesday … //
… The 32-year-old Guinean, who is not being named due to the nature of the alleged attack, has lived in an apartment in The Bronx, the northernmost borough of New York City, since January this year. The property, where she lives with her 15-year-old daughter, is rented out by the Harlem United Community Aids Center, which provides services including housing to local HIV-positive people. Typically an adult in the household must be HIV-positive or have Aids to be eligible for one of the group’s properties. The maid lived in another Harlem United property from 2008 to this year. Jeffrey Shapiro, the maid’s lawyer, has said that she is a widow. She is the only adult registered at the property, to which she has not returned since the alleged attack last weekend. A spokesman for Harlem United Community Aids Center said: “We have no comment whatsoever”, and declined to discuss the rules on who is eligible for the group’s properties … (full text).
Some more articles:
Strauss-Kahn et les femmes: les histoires de trop, dans Rue89, par Zineb Dryef, le 15 mai 2011;
Affaire DSK : les trois stratégies de défense possibles, dans Rue89, par Pascal Riché. le 18 May 2011;
Rue89 on en.wikipedia;
Video in swiss-german: Rundschau-Interview online zu DSK, (about how frenchies handle their elite’s sex stories), von Peter Rothenbühler, stv. publizistischer Leiter von Edipress, 6.36 min, 18. Mai 2011.