Watch this video, published on FAO.org, 4.41 min: Conservation agriculture (CA) aims to achieve sustainable and profitable agriculture and subsequently aimes at improved livelihoods of farmers through the application of the three CA principles: minimal soil disturbance, permanent soil cover and crop rotations. CA holds tremendous potential for all sizes of farms and agro-ecological systems, but its adoption is perhaps most urgently required by smallholder farmers, especially those facing acute labour shortages. It is a way to combine profitable agricultural production with environmental concerns and sustainability and it has been proven to work in a variety of agroecological zones and farming systems. It is been perceived by practitioners as a valid tool for Sustainable Land Management SLM … //
… Got interested in CA? Join the Community of Practice,
- Conservation Agriculture on en.wikipedia and its further reading, on Conservation Agriculture India, on Community of Practice, and on ecoport.
- Agriculture de conservation sur Google video en français, dans Agriculture de conservation.com, dans Center Blog, et dans Europe.eu.
- Sustainable agriculture on en.wikipedia and its External Links, on sustainable table, and on sustainable stuff.
- Semis Direct dans YouTube.
- Claude Bourguignon dans fr.wikipedia et dans Google Video-search.
- Vers de terre dans A2C Agriculture de conservation.com.
- vers de terre – agriculture de conservation – semis direct dans Google Video-search.