Received by mail: de: Gillian Caldwell of WITNESS, date: 09/03/2007.
Dear Heidi, WITNESS is currently hiring for seven exciting positions: four of which are new positions for our organization, and three to replace beloved employees (Hakima Abbas, Kristin MacLeod Ball and Sarah Chletsos) who are moving on to Kenya, graduate school, and new fields in the coming months!
Please consider these jobs and help us recruit fabulous new members for our team by sending this email far and wide to your personal and professional lists. Your help is greatly appreciated.
Go to view all the job descriptions. WITNESS is seeking:
- - a full-time PROGRAM COORDINATOR to work in our Brooklyn, New York office.
- - a full-time ONLINE OUTREACH COORDINATOR to work in our Brooklyn, New York office.
- - a DIRECTOR OF EXTERNAL RELATIONS who will be a part of the top management team in our Brooklyn, NY office with responsibility for overseeing our Development department and strategizing and cultivating new relationships to build our visibility, impact and financial resources.
- - a HUB COORDINATOR to work in our Brooklyn, New York office.
- - a DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE for our Brooklyn, NY office who will work on all areas of fundraising including research, grants management, special events, solicitation and cultivation mailings, database management, some grant and report writing, and general administrative tasks.
- - a full-time PROGRAM ASSISTANT to work in our Brooklyn, New York office.
- - a full-time POST-PRODUCTION ASSISTANT to provide duplication and other video post-production support in our Brooklyn, NY office.
Thanks in advance for circulating these postings widely. Sincerely, Gillian Caldwell.
Address: WITNESS, 80 Hanson Place 5fl, Brooklyn, NY 11217, USA.