Published on the TIME /World about their TIME Cover, by Aryn Baker, July 29, 2010.
- See the 12 Photos: Women of Afghanistan under Taliban Threat, pictures from Jodi Bieber;
- Watch the video: Photographing Aisha for the Cover of TIME, 1.50 min;
- Linked on my blogs with I wonder if all Muslim know this – Islam a la Taliban;
- with K.N. Pandita’s Letter to the Editor;
- with Picture of the year (from a former Kashmiri-website);
- and with my comment: Burqa versus Human Rights.
And led me add this comment: Have you seen how all claims defending this nasty veil in our westener Cities comes out (beside from some fanatic Muslims) from financially rather stronger right wing high socs, from aristocrats and persons I do not believe wanting the best for us, the lower people. Could this damned Burqa be one of the many hidden submission suggestions we are more and more sprinkled with in these times?