from 29 June to 9 July 2009, in Warsaw, Poland – To apply, please contact your Red Cross National Society before 15 May 2009.
Received by mail:
From: Anne Quintin
The International Committee of the Red Cross and the Polish Red Cross are co-organizing a 10-day training on International Humanitarian Law. Through lectures and case studies, participants will acquire a solid understanding of the law regulating armed conflicts.
Detailed information about the programme can be found at this ICRC-website:
- Participants: The course in open to European- and North American-based graduate students and lecturers with knowledge of public international law, as well as to professionals dealing with IHL-related situations in their work;
- Tuition, Fees, Lodging: EUR 600 (includes room, board and teaching materials);
- Contact Name: Red Cross National Societies;
- Contact details of the National Societies can be found on the website of the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.
- Please do not send applications to the email address indicated in this announcement. All applications will be dealt with by your National Society.
======== Global Human Rights Education listserv =======