registration deadline for these courses has been extended until Wednesday, 7 January 2009
Received by newsletter:
From: HREA Distance Learning Programme
Due to the high demand HREA will be offering multiple sessions of the e-learning courses that are scheduled for the period February-April 2009. Hence it is still possible to apply for the following courses:
- - Human Rights Advocacy
- – Human Rights Advocacy (in French)
- – Human Rights Litigation
- – Human Rights of Migrants, Migrant Workers and Their Families
- – International Tribunals, World Courts and Human Rights
- – Monitoring Women’s Rights
- – The European Union and Human Rights
- – The UN Human Rights Council
Please note that the registration deadline for these courses has been extended until Wednesday, 7 January 2009. Applications can be submitted online … (full text).
Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year, Sandra Quintin, Distance Learning Programme, HREA.