Published on The New Vision, by staff, 21st August, 2008.
Uganda Human Rights Commission is to start a country wide civic education of masses on Human rights issues. The commission chairperson Margaret Sekagya says the civic education is aimed at creating awareness about the rampant human rights cases in the country … (full text).
More about Human rights in Uganda:
- on HRW in Uganda;
- on wikipedia;
- on Self Help Africa;
- on Student World Assembly.org;
- on UN Foundation;
- on Human Rights Uganda;
- on UNDP: Commission of Legal Empowerment;
- on GayRights Uganda;
- on Amnesty International USA;
- on Human Rights Network, Uganda;
- on Foundation for Human Rights Initiative;
- on ILO: The Uganda Human Rights Commission UHRC.