Chiquita Sues to Block Release of Files on Colombia Terrorist Payments
Published on National Security Archive NSA, by Michael Evans, April 8, 2013.
- Banana Giant Fears National Security Archive “Media Campaign,”
- Company Says SEC Should Withhold Info on Illegal Transactions;
Freedom of Information Follies: FOIA Reviewers Declassify Same Rwanda Document Four Times, Creating New Secrets Each Time
Published on National Security Archive NSA, Electronic Briefing Book No. 420, by Michael Dobbs, April 3, 2013;
D.C. Circuit Rejects Justice Department Maneuver
Published on National Security Archive NSA, by Tom Blanton and Nate Jones, April 2, 2013.
- Unanimous CREW v. FEC Decision Terms DoJ View “Impermissible”,
- Justice Claim Would Have Undermined Open Government Act of 2007,
- Court Ruling Supports National Security Archive “Rosemary Award” to Justice Department for Worst Open Government Performance in 2012;
Dos Erres Massacre Radio Show Wins 2013 Peabody Award
Published on National Security Archive NSA, by Kate Doyle, March 28, 2013.
- Interviewees Include Archive Analyst Kate Doyle,
- Declassified Documents Assist Prosecutions For 1982 Guatemala Atrocity 30 Years Later.