- Petro-Dollar, US-Geopolitik, Ukraine und Rolle der Medien – Bernd Senf, 57.47 min, von Bernd Senf am 1. September 2014 hochgeladen;
- Verdeckte Kriegsführung: ein Blick hinter die Kulissen der Machtpolitik – Dr. Daniele Ganser, 85.33 min, von NuoVisoTV, am 7. August 2014 hochgeladen;
Uploaded by CapitalismCrisis:
- Capitalism IS he Crisis, FULL, 99.44 min, Aug 9, 2011
- Ajamu Nangwaya on austerity, class struggle, capitalism, 2.39 min, Jan 30, 2011 … and 34 more videos in autoplay.
- nachdenKEN über: Geistige Generalmobilmachung, 34.07, von wwwKenMde am 1. Sept 2014 hochgeladen: Wollt Ihr den Globalen Krieg?
- Video: We Are Headed for Global War, Fukushima Update and More – James Corbett, 25.40 min, uploaded by Greg Hunter, Aug 26, 2014: James Corbett of The CorbettReport.com says it looks like we are headed towards global war …;
Last minute update: Switzerland ‘won’t extradite Snowden’ in return for NSA testimony, on Russia Today RT, Sept 8, 2014.
David Icke, 19.20 min, uploaded by WeAreChange, June 26, 2014: In this video Luke Rudkowski talks to David Icke about his predictions with ISIS and the possible start of WWIII. David breaks down many esoteric historical writings and the current political situation that can lead to bringing in other countries to war …;
- Greece Hidden Oil & Gas Riches – A Bright Future, 9.55 min, uploaded by Elias KONOFAGOS, April 13, 2013;
- Counting the Cost: Greece’s hidden riches, 25.00 min, uploaded by Al Jazeera english, March 16, 2013; Hundreds of billions of dollars worth of oil and gas are believed trapped under the seabed around Greece – enough to wipe out the country’s debt for good. But can they get to it? And who else is looking to get their hands on the energy bonanza? Some experts say the recent discoveries of oil and gas in the Aegean Sea could turn the entire region into the ‘New Gulf’. But where there is oil, there is usually some sort of conflict …;
- Greece has 40 billion barrels of oil, and thousands of tons of Gold and Uranium, 8.09 min, uploaded by To0hi’s channel, May 10, 2010;
- The truth about the crisis in Greece and who’s behind it, 9.00 min, uploaded by To0hi’s channel, May 10, 2010.
(my comment: the answer why Greece was artificially pushed into poverty: to give world’s banksters a reason to steal all that against their heavy loans … with the complicity of a blackmailed gov – Heidi).
(Articles published during August 2014): Continue Reading…
Geheimakte Freihandelsabkommen, 29.15 min, am 4. August 2014 auf ARD gesandt (mit total 15 Beiträge zum gleichen Thema).
- The Politics of Poverty and Development in America’s Rural Communities, 74.40 min, at Carsey Seminar with Mil Duncan, uploaded by Carsey School of Public Policy, Aug 7, 2014;
- Out of Poverty: Sweatshops in the Global Economy, 88.49 min, uploaded by AIERvideo, Aug 6, 2014;
- No Limits: An Expert Panel on Global Poverty and Disability, 81.47 min, uploaded by Trickle Up, July 23, 2014;
- Rangarajan panel on poverty says 3 out of 10 people in India are poor, 3.12 min, uploaded by IBN Live, July 7, 2014; Continue Reading…
… mardi 19 août 2014, Place des Nations, Genève – Reçu par e-mail, De: UN Watch
Concernés par la situation actuelle en Irak, nous nous devons d’agir. Plusieurs ONG et parlementaires de différents pays, à l’initiative de l’organisation non gouvernementale UN Watch, ont lancé un
appel à la convocation d’une session extraordinaire du Conseil des Droits de l’Homme sur l’Irak.
Pour soutenir cet appel urgent, nous avons décidé d’organiser un rassemblement:
Dear Members, The Global Human Rights Education listserv exists 15 years! Launched in June 1999, the membership of this “community of practice” has grown since then to over 10,000 human rights defenders and educators in 190 countries. Via this moderated forum members share regular announcements of upcoming trainings and conferences; studies, good practices and lessons learned; human rights education resources; and new activities from around the world.
The List has also served and as an international forum for policy making in human rights education. For example, in July-August 2000 the listserv was a platform for the Mid-term review of the United Nations Decade for Human Rights Education, at the request of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights. Continue Reading…
(Articles published during July 2014: ): Continue Reading…
Published on Dissident Voice, by Kate Bond, July 28, 2014.
Most people know Geneva as the hub of the UN. Slick and cosmopolitan, it is Switzerland’s second most populous city, with a population of 200,000 and a patchwork of nationalities. A massive forty per cent of its inhabitants are foreigners. Understandably, given its central role in international affairs, it is no stranger to the world stage, but on Saturday you’d have been forgiven for overlooking it. Why? Because, like millions, Genevans turned out in their thousands to condemn Israel’s attacks on Gaza and the mainstream media ignored them … // Continue Reading…
… Declassified Documents Reflect the Covert Side of Lunar Programs – Published on Global Research.ca (first on National Security Archive, Electronic Briefing Book No. 479), by Jeffrey T. Richelson, July 21, 2014.
… Forty-five years ago, astronaut Neil Armstrong took his “one small step” for mankind, becoming the first person to set foot on the moon. The program that resulted in that historic event — managed by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) — had been a very public one ever since its announcement by President John F. Kennedy in 1961. Even the Soviet government had publicized aspects of its own effort. Continue Reading…
- Saudi Women: in Focus, 13.11 min, uploaded by Ali Saif, Oct 1, 2012;
- Saudi Arabian Women Unveiled, 16.39 min, upladed by VICE, Oct 16, 2012;
- SAUDI WOMEN ALLOWED TO BUY LINGERIE FROM FEMALE SHOPKEEPERS, 2.51 min, uploaded by Abdirizakxiireey, March 15, 2012;
- No Justice for Women or Foreign Workers in Saudi Arabia, 3.37 min, uploaded by CleanTVcom, June 21, 2013;
- Ellen Talking About Women Drivers in Saudi Arabia, 2.35 min, uploaded by Ellen Shows, Nov 4, 2013.
The Antimalarial Potential of Medicinal Plants Used for the Treatment of Malaria in Cameroonian Folk Medicine, on US National Library of Medicine PMC, April 10, 2008. Abstract:
… Traditional healers have long used plants to prevent or cure infections. This article reviews the current status of botanical screening efforts in Cameroon as well as experimental studies done on antimalarial plants. Data collected from 54 references from various research groups in the literature up to June 2007 shows that 217 different species have been cited for their use as antimalarials in folk medicine in Cameroon. About a hundred phytochemicals have been isolated from 26 species some among which are potential leads for development of new antiamalarials. Crude extracts and or essential oils prepared from 54 other species showed a wide range of activity on Plasmodium spp. Continue Reading…
PROJECT CAMELOT, BILL WOOD, who during the years 1992-2000 was sent on top secret bombing missions in the Middle East, predominantly in Iraq. Years after the first Gulf War when we were supposedly not at war with Iraq yet he and Seal Team 9 were targeting Tomahawk Missiles on a monthly basis taking out targets that were increasingly “soft”… involving deaths of hundreds of innocent civilians. Find out how this highly trained young man and his team were coerced by the military into purposely destroying villages and creating future terrorists as part of a plan that would ultimately serve their dark purpose, the war on terror and 911. Continue Reading…
- KenFM im Gespräch mit Franz Hörmann, 101.30 min, von wwwKenFMde am 18. Juni 2014 hochgeladen: Das wirklich wertvolle Gut, mit dem Banken handeln, ist das Vertrauen ihrer Kunden …;
- Wie die Sklaverei heute funktioniert, 17.01 min, von muthich am 19. Juni 2014 hochgeladen: “Das wirkliche Gut, mit dem Banken handeln, ist das Vertrauen der Kunden …; Continue Reading…
- Tennessee Waltz-Masterpiece (2013 International Quartet Champion), 5.10 min, uploaded by Barbershop Harmony Society, Oct 28, 2013;
- Jesus Christ, Homosexuality, Politics, Atheism, in Great Britain Today, 3.26 min, uploaded by 2havago, June 15, 2012;
- The Vocal Majority – Armed Forces Medley, 3.17 min, uploaded by American Choral Directors Association, April 28, 2009;
- International Barbershop Chorus Champions 2008, 9.35 min, uploaded by Barbershop Harmony Society, Dec 13, 2008;
- The Way We Were, 3.14 min, uploaded by OC Tenor2, August 24, 2008;
- World’s Largest Ever Male Choir sing Gwahoddiad, 4.25 min, uploaded by 2havago, Feb 3, 2011: The World Choir of over 8,000 strong sing “Gwahoddiad” in Welsh at the old Cardiff Park Arms Stadium in Wales (1993).
2014-06-01: Alexandre Jardin: des gens très bien;
2014-06-15: Comment gagner des milliards;
2014-06-19: links on my dashboard;
2014-06-30: OUR LIBERATION IS FOR THE WHOLE OF HUMANITY.
$20,000 per person: Activists push for guaranteed minimum income for Canadians, published on Calgary Herald, by BENJAMIN SHINGLER, June 28, 2014. MONTREAL – A group of academics and activists is trying to drum up interest in an ambitious plan to provide every Canadian with a guaranteed minimum level of income — whether or not they have a job.
Rob Rainer, a campaign director for the Basic Income Canada Network, envisions a country where everyone is assured a minimum of $20,000 annually to make ends meet.”For many of us, we think the goal is no one should be living in poverty,” Rainer said at a conference on the issue over the weekend at McGill University.”That’s essentially what we’re striving to achieve.”More than 100 speakers and participants were on hand for the conference, which focused on the merits of a guaranteed minimum income that would either replace or exist alongside existing social programs … (full text). Continue Reading…
… for a global brotherhood among the people – Published on Progressive Radio Network PRN.FM, by Evo Morales Ayma, June 27, 2014.
… About 0.1% of the world’s population owns 20% of humanity’s assets. In 1920, a business manager in the United States made 20 times the wage of a worker, but today he is paid 331 times that wage.
This unfair concentration of wealth and predatory destruction of nature are also generating a structural crisis that is becoming unsustainable over time.
It is indeed a structural crisis. It impacts every component of capitalist development. In other words, it is a mutually reinforcing crisis affecting international finance, energy, climate, water, food, institutions and values. It is a crisis inherent to capitalist civilization. Continue Reading…
Examples of his music:
- From the album: garden of the gods: Gaia Dreaming Herself Awake, 7.37 min, uploaded by yachbusim ambiant, Nov 11, 2012 … and five other songs in autoplay;
- Temple of Silence, 9.25 min, uploaded by Mr Dj House Rocker, Feb 10, 2014;
- Joy of Silence, 26.08 min, uploaded by newearthrecords, Feb 5, 2014;
- East of Full Moon, 8.27 min, uploaded by ThePleyades13, June 21, 2014; Continue Reading…
- Hunting for Siberian Mammoths DOC, 51.11 min, uploaded by Learning About the World, Aug 11, 2013;
- Ancient Discoveries Mega Structures Of The Deep, 41.11 min, uploaded by Top Secret News 1, Jan 21, 2013;
- NatGeo: Lost Treasures of Afghanistan, 55.59 min, uploaded by Amit Nandeshwar, March 27, 2013;
- Findings of Unusual Human Remains DOC, 49.11 min, uploaded by Video Crib, 23 Oct 2013; Continue Reading…